Let’s Do Launch
Let Us Launch You
We know how overwhelming and intimidating creating a podcast can be! That is why Crackers In Soup does everything to help you get ready!
In This Package We Provide…
- Microphones, set up, and how to get the best audio for you and your guests speakers
- Goal of your podcast and what success means to you
- Graphic Designer in regards to cover art design
- Contractor and/or designated team member for RSS feed distribution
- Contractor and/or designated team member for pre-launch strategy
RSS Feed Distrabution
We distribute your RSS feed to the following media players.
- Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast
- Amazon Music
Get templated graphics that make sharing new episodes a breeze! You get a solo, guest, and quote graphic that pairs beautifully with your new customized cover art!
Intro ,Outro, Trailer
- Intro: Also known as a podcast introduction, open, or opening – tells listeners the name of your show, what it’s about, the name of the host(s), and sets the tone for your podcast.
- Outro: A podcast outro — sometimes referred to as a close or closing — is your last chance at the end of your show to tell listeners where they can learn more about you or your company, tell them where they can download previous shows, and invite them back for your next show
- Trailer: Podcast trailer is a short piece of audio that gives listeners a sense of your podcast before listening to it. It is used for promotional purposes and it is extremely helpful for making it simple for listeners to become acquainted with your podcast.
Our editing includes up to 60 minutes of your raw audio. We don’t just edit for noise reduction and audio quality, we also remove excessive filler words like um, like, and the things that make listeners cringe such as coughs or sniffles. Our editing also includes Show Assembly – insertion of intro, outro, one ad and one stinger placement.
View Our Portfolio To See More
Can’t find the words to describe your podcast or your episodes? We take the pressure away by writing your podcast title, show notes and podcast description for you.
4 Episode Post Recording Package
For each episode you will receive
- Raw Audio Edit With Show Assembly Up To 60 Minutes: Our editing includes up to 60 minutes of your raw audio. We don’t just edit for noise reduction and audio quality, we also remove excessive filler words like um, like, and the things that make listeners cringe such as coughs or sniffles. Our editing also includes Show Assembly – insertion of intro, outro, one ad, and one stinger placement.
- Audiogram: An audiogram is an image that’s converted into a video and layered with other elements on top, such as a waveform and/or transcriptions. We will create one audiogram for you per episode
- Podcast Copy for SEO: Adding keywords to your podcast title, podcast summarization, show notes so your podcast episode can be found on these interwebs!
- Graphics: From the graphics our designer prepared for you, we will create one guest or solo graphic and one quote graphic for you to share with your social media!
*You will have one opportunity to revise the aforementioned deliverables
Once everything is finalized, we upload episode and copy to host site.
What Our Clients Tell Us
“Thank you for helping me make this dream a reality!!! My grandfather would be soooo proud!”.
“Thank you. It feels so good. I couldn’t have done it without everyone’s help and support. Appreciate you!”
Are you thinking of starting a podcast? Do you have the stories and the voice and the energy, but are paralyzed with where to go from there? How long should it be? How do you get listeners? Do you need a professional mic? Wait – what the heck is an “outro”?
Get yourself on a call with Bethany Hawkins from Crackers In Soup!
Bethany knows podcasts and she not only has the expertise to guide you through each and every step of getting started and staying going, (which as she’ll tell you, is the REAL TRICK) but also the enthusiasm and creativity to spark whatever little idea you have and turn it into something BIG!
Bethany is a cheerleader but also a straight talker – you’ll know where you stand when you talk with her and how viable your idea is, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, how your idea can be utilized to market you and your work!
Yes, you can produce your own podcast. You can also change your own car’s oil and churn your own butter. But we have better things to do! Let Bethany and her team guide you to greatness with your podcast.
“This season would still be sitting in Dropbox if it wasn’t for you! I love how you captured my voice in the show notes, how the audio sounds, and how [Sharoline Galva]created the guest graphics in my color [scheme].”