What We Offer
Yes The Crackers in Soup team edits, create show notes, graphics, etc. but we also INVEST! We invest in you! Our clients become like family. We nurture and foster a relationship with you because we care about the success of not only your podcast but YOU! We want to see you thrive in your endeavors. We are your hype-women!
Your Podcast Is Your Marketing Billboard!
The U.S. Small Business Association recommends spending around 8% of your gross total company revenue on marketing and advertising? If your business makes $50,000 annually, you should be spending no less than $8,000.00/year on marketing! With us, you can have 24 – Podcast episodes completed and uploaded for less than that cost!
Podcasting is YOUR BEST MARKETING and ADVERTISING OPTION!
- It tells who you are!
- It speaks about your business!
- It has the ability to reach potential clients around the world!
Invest in your Business! Invest in your Podcast! Invest in Yourself!
Your Listeners Got Money, Honey! Let them know what you have to sell!
- 50% of all US homes are podcast fans.
- 41% of monthly podcast listeners have a household income of over $75K
- 51% are employed full time!!!!
What Our Clients Say About Us…
“Bethany and Sharoline helped me turn my podcast from an idea into a reality. I had planned on doing everything myself for the first several months but things quickly got out of hand, and I realized that I had no idea what I was doing beyond recording the actual podcast. I met with Bethany and she offered several different options to help. I hired her on the spot. Sharonline created beautiful cover art and Bethany has done an amazing job editing, creating show notes, and making sure all of the details of the podcast are handled. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!”
What It’s Like to Work With Crackers In Soup
Bethany Hawkins With Crystal Stampley
Post Recording Production Services
If you ever went to YouTube to try to figure out how to make your episode sound as good as possible but 4-hours later, you are frustrated, annoyed and an entire bottle of wine is gone, YOU NEED US! You did your best and we are so glad that you experienced the post recording process but your TIME, ENERGY AND MENTAL HEALTH is worth so much more than what we are charging! We do the steps you either can’t or just flat out don’t want to do…. And we LOVE YOU for that!
You focus on your genius so we can focus on ours!
Audio Editing (Raw Audio)
- We match you and your guests’ audio to make sure the conversation is lined up correctly.
- Editing – We edit to make the conversation flow and to make sure everyone sounds like an expert! That may mean there are some ums, or likes left in the conversation but that is perfect. This allows your listeners to believe you are speaking to them and not at them.
What We Remove
- Excessive ums and likes, sniffles/sneezes, mouth ticks, sucking of teeth, etc. Anything that would make your listener shiver with disdain.
- Sound Equalization
- Noise Reduction
Copy For Your Podcast
- Show Notes (including guest links, links to your primary business website, links to your social media)
- Summary that makes your listeners want to dive into your episode
One quote graphic per episode for you to share on your social media (customized to your Podcast colors and images).
Audio Meets Graphics
An audiogram for each episode with sound clip, moving waveforms, and captions (if desired) that are perfect for promoting your episodes and podcast on Facebook or Instagram!
Never Say Never Launch Offer
After being asked and asked, we have acquiesced and are giving people what they want:
Marketing Strategy Offerings (Just to name a few details):
- Discovering your Podcasting ‘WHY’
- Identifying your podcast style
- Identifying your listening audience
Intro/Outro/Cover Art Creation
* additional $150 for Customized illustrated Cover Art
- Audiogram with Intro and Templated Cover Art
- Podcast Description
- Find your title
- Pre-Launch Social Media Images
- Show Landing Page
- Show Information Page
4-Episodes Post Recording Package
Editing Raw Audio:Within the package includes: Noise Reduction, Audio Equalization, Dynamic Balancing
*Premium Option Add On For $75/episodeOur team will cut out the long-pauses, filler words, false starts, background sounds, and anything else that may be a distraction for your listeners.
Our editing includes up to 60 minutes of RAW audio. Anything over 60 minutes will accrue an additional fee.
Copy (Show Notes, Title, Summarization)
Graphics (Guest Template, Quote Template)
RSS Feed Distribution To The Following Media Players
- Google Podcast
Only need assistance in one area? Let us get your podcast essentials started.
Intro/Outro, Trailer & Cover Art Service – $750.00
- Intro: Also known as a podcast introduction, open, or opening – tells listeners the name of your show, what it’s about, the name of the host(s), and sets the tone for your podcast.
- Outro: A podcast outro — sometimes referred to as a close or closing — is your last chance at the end of your show to tell listeners where they can learn more about you or your company, tell them where they can download previous shows, and invite them back for your next show
- Trailer: Podcast trailer is a short piece of audio that gives listeners a sense of your podcast before listening to it. It is used for promotional purposes and it is extremely helpful for making it simple for listeners to become acquainted with your podcast.
Cover Art: Our graphic designer has a one on one meeting with you to help create a simple and professional cover for your podcast from a set of pre-made template ideas.
Bump Up Your Podcast Appearance With This Add On
* Additional $150 for Customized Cover Art
Post Recording Production Packages Deals
Includes Everything Above!
- Includes 1 – 60 minute – 1:1 Strategies Meeting
( Season Package)
- Includes 1 – 60 minute – 1:1 Strategies Meeting
- Your podcast featured on our website roster